Martian Manhunter is the last Martian and a member of the Justice League.
J'onn was once a citizen of mars until a war with the White Martians wiped out the Green Martians, rendering him the last of his kind. Brought to earth by an experiment gone horribly wrong, J'onn learned to adapt to his new home and using his Martian abilities for good by protecting people.
Powers, Skills, and Abilities Edit
- Martian Physiology: J'onn has all the same powers that any Martian would possess.
- Superhuman Strength: J'onn is incredibly strong, his strength is great enough to physically harm the Djin who had the strength of wonder woman and superman making him the strongest member of the Justice League and one of the strongest beings in the universe
- Superhuman Speed:
- Superhuman Stamina:
- Superhuman Agility:
- Superhuman Durability:
- Superhuman Reflexes
- Superhuman Endurance
- Genius Level Intelligence
- Flight: J'onn can hover and fly at will
- Shape-Shifting: J'onn can control his form down to the cellular level, as such he can change his appearance to look exactly like anyone else.
- Density Manipulation: J'onn can alter his density so as to become almost as invulnerable as Superman.
- Telepathy: Like all Martians, J'onn can connect to and read the minds of other beings. He is arguably the strongest telepath in the planet.
- Telekinesis: J'onn is able to mentally control/manipulate (move, push, cut out, attract, and levitate) objects with his mind even at the atomic level.
- Intangibility: At will, J'onn can pass through solid matter like a ghost.
- Invisibility: If he so wishes, J'onn can make himself invisible
- Mind Control: He can put images into peoples mind
- Mind Reading
- Vulnerability to Fire: J'onn becomes very weak in the presence of fire, both physically and mentally.
- Chocoholism: It