Martian Manhunter is the last Martian and a member of the Justice League.
J'onn J'onzz was once a citizen of mars until a war with the White Martian wiped out the Green Martian, rendering him the last of his kind. Brought to earth by a science experiment gone horribly wrong J'onn learned to adapted to his new home and using his martian abilities for good in protecting his adopted planet. J'onn is a member of the Justice League and fights to keep earth safe as the Martian Manhunter.
Powers and Abilities Edit
Martian Physiology: J'onn has all the same powers that any martian would possess.
- Super Strength: J'onn is incredibly strong, his strength is great enough to make him one of the strongest members of the Justice League however he isn't as strong as Superman.
- Flight: J'onn can hover and fly at incredible speeds at will, though he is slower than Superman.
- Shape shifting: J'onn can control his form down to the cellular level, as such he can change his appearence to look exactly like anyone else.
- Density Manipulation: J'onn can alter his density so as to become almost as invulnerable as Superman or as vulnerable as a human.
- Intangibility: At will, J'onn can pass through solid matter like a ghost.
- Invisibility: If he so wishes, J'onn can make himself invisible.
- Mind Reading: Like all martians, J'onn can connect to and read the minds of other beings.He is arguably the strongest telepath in the universe
Fire: J'onn becomes very weak in the presence of fire, both physically and mentally.