Krypto is Superman's dog from the planet Krypton, a character from the DC Universe created in 1955 by Superman writers Curt Swan and Otto Binder. He is voiced by Jason J. Lewis.
- Kryptonian Physiology: As a Kryptonian canine, Krypto possesses immense powers under a yellow sun.
- Superhuman Strength: Krypto has immense strength for a dog, able to lift objects in his mouth or pull heavy objects. He also can knock enemies around with great force.
- Superhuman Speed: Krypto can move at incredibly fast speeds, even able to execute a "meteor slam" attack where Krypto can ram an enemy at full speed from Earth's atmosphere.
- Superhuman Stamina: Along with super speed, Krypto has very fast reflexes and agility.
- Invulnerability: Krypto is extremely durable, and can withstand almost anything on Earth.
- Flight: Like his master, Krypto has the ability to fly in the air. It is usually theorized that flight is possible due to Superman's home planet, Krypton, having a stronger gravitational pull than Earth.
- Heat Vision: Krypto can produce lasers with an incredible heat from his eyes.
- Near Human Level Intelligence: Krypto is a very smart dog, able to do problem solving and come up with basic strategies to fight his opponents. He also is house broken, even helping those who take care of him by disposing of his waste with his heat vision.
- Signal Dog Tag: Krypto has a special electronic dog tag on his collar shaped like the crest emblem of the House of El. Krypto can bite down on or press the tag with his paw to emit a long range ultrasonic distress signal similar to that of Jimmy Olsen's signal watch to call for Streaky, Superman or Supergirl if he needs help.
- Kryptonite: Krypto, like his master, has a weakness to the green glowing rock of his home planet, Krypton. Even the smallest piece of Kryptonite is enough to weaken him.
- Red Solar Radiation: If Krypto is exposed to the energy of a red sun, like that of his home planet, Krypton, his powers will slowly deplete until he is just an average dog.